WE HELP YOU FIND CUSTOMERS, GENERATE LEADS & INCREASE SALES

Think of us are you very own marketing department, at a fraction of the cost

mrg_071

Attract Potential Customers

Find the right people looking for your product

We don’t want just any traffic to our site, we want the right traffic. We want the people who are most likely to become leads, and, ultimately, happy customers. We develop a key understanding of the goals, challenges, pain points, as well as personal and demographic information for your ideal customer.

How do we do this?


Search Engine Marketing

Search Engines are one of the most important channels to find new customers. Sites like Google are the first point of contact for those looking for your product. It’s important your business can be found via organic search engine optimisation and paid search engine marketing.

Banner Advertising

If you’ve spent any time surfing the Internet, you would have seen more than your fair share of banner ads. These small rectangular advertisements appear on Facebook and all sorts of websites.

Social Media Marketing

Social media marketing is about attracting the attention of viewers through social media websites. The idea is to persuade viewers to share the content through their social media networks to increase awareness.

Email Marketing

Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools in your inbound marketing toolbox. We’ll help you craft an email strategy that builds your influence, reach and close rate.

Convert Viewers to Leads

Encourage those people to make an enquiry

Once you’ve attracted website visitors, the next step is to convert those visitors into leads by gathering their contact information. Contact information is the most valuable currency there is to a business. By optimising your web presence we can maximise your lead generation.

mrg_11

How do we do this?


Website Design & Optimisation

We focus on testing, collecting data, and optimising a website for leads based on that data. We want to test everything so that you know what is generating leads and why it works on your website, down to even the most minor changes.

Landing Pages

Landing pages are a slimmed down version of your website focusing on one product or service. The page is optimised to provide all the information a viewer needs to maximise lead generation.

Enquiry Forms

These are your connection with customers. If contact forms aren’t optimised to be user friendly and visually appealing then you’re likely losing leads.

Call-to-actions

These are the buttons and prompts that encourage your customers to fulfill a key action on your site. It’s important to make sure the viewer knows exactly how they can access your product.

mrg_14

Close Leads to Sales

We don’t want just any traffic to our site, we want the right traffic. We want the people who are most likely to become leads, and, ultimately, happy customers. We develop a key understanding of the goals, challenges, pain points, as well as personal and demographic information for your ideal customer.

How do we do this?


Build Customer Database

Tracking all the sales and leads generated will give you a base network for future marketing. These customers & enquirers are already qualified as they’ve expressed interest in your product so are more likely to buy in the future.

Customer Relationship System (CRM)

Sometimes it’s hard to track all enquiries through your site and where they are in the sales funnel. By implementing a CRM system you can take control of this process and know exactly where things are at all times.

Retargeting Banners

Generally 2% of website visitors submit an enquiry the first visit to a website. Retargeting hopes to bring back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying banner ads to them as they visit other sites online.

Follow up Emails

When an enquiry is made, a series of email follow ups can be triggered. These emails are designed to keep your brand front of mind, promote new products or complete your sale.

  • Receive free, actionable insights